A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

17 February 2014

Challenge #150

Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.  Ciska here with a new challenge for you, this time I would like to see some "FASHIONISTA".  I'm not really into fashion but I do love to see images from times gone by and check out ways they dressed back then.  Whether it's the Victorian age with their beautiful long dresses or flashes of neon from the eighties, it really inspires me in my crafting, so wanted to give you the same inspiration.  Let your project become a fashion victim and show us some fashionista!  It can be from the olden days or today, as long as there's someone with some fashion sense.  Make sure you let us know from which era you found fashion inspiration!
 ____________________________________________________________

Top 3
Challenge #149 - Use A Heart
chosen by AnneC

#1
Viv

Congratulations Viv!
Please email Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of
2 digi downloads from the shop

#2
Pam

#3
Anita

I've chosen these three as winners because it's the style I like, clean, simple and classy!

Congratulations to all our winners.  
Please don't forget to pick your badge up from the side bar.

I have a special mention for Ingvar Kvinnesland
I am a man, 36 years old, living in Norway who have been scrapbooking/card making for about 2 years. Most of my projects are 3D made from paper. I cut most things by myself, but also like to mix the paper project with other materials, like wood, plastic, metal etc.

My contribution don't have a name, but the idea was to make a heart trophy with lots of flowers, glitter and mist.

  




____________________________________________________________

Challenge #150
Fashionista
chosen by Ciska
___________________________________________________________

DT Inspiration
Remember, if you want a closer look at any of the designs, click on the name above the card and it will take you straight to their personal blog.  Have a look around when you're there, as all our DT Members produce spectacular work, and they'd be thrilled if you leave a little love!


Have fun!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments:

Hanny said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for making this possible.
Hugs from the Netherlands, Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your Top 3, you've made my day. Hugs, Anita xx

Viv said...

Thanks so much! And congrats to all the winners.

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge glad I could get my project in. Thanks

CraftyGirl